In addition to impressing your guests with our delicious Mumm Napa sparkling wines, you can dress up your table with custom cutting boards created by….YOU! A Fabulous Fete shares her easy steps to create your own DIY board perfect for wine and cheese night.
- Write out your quote on a piece of paper (or find a free template online)
- Cut away the excess paper and place the cut-out template over a sheet of carbon paper on the center of the cutting board.
- Use a pencil to trace the phrase onto the wood.
- Remove the template and carbon paper.
- Go over the traced letters with a paint marker.
- Let dry for a few minutes and voilà!
Thanks again to A Fabulous Fete for sharing this project and photos with us! For other great DIY projects, visit her blog and her partner’s blog, PS. I Made This.